Did you miss out on the Knowledge Exchange? Were you too busy to get away from the office for two days? No worries!
The Knowledge Exchange presentations and handouts are now available on the Hub, completely free of charge!
Sixteen expert speakers offered valuable insights at the recent Know Injury Knowledge Exchange, by delivering innovative and evidence informed strategies to help practitioners conduct injury prevention and community safety activities.
So take the time to access the resources and download those most relevant to you and your workplace. The Knowledge Hub has now been updated with presentation slides and handout materials for the following sessions.
- How to build networks and partnerships
- How to read and understand research
- How to write persuasively
- How to plan an evaluation
- How to understand our behaviour
- How to influence behaviour
- Impact of injury on children 0-14 years
- Impact of injury on youth 15-24 years
- Impact of injury on adults 25-64 years