Professional development resources don’t need to be expensive or hard to find! Particularly in the important area of sexual, domestic and family violence.
Practitioners working with women and children on domestic and violence planning projects will benefit from a range of resources from 1800Respect: National Sexual Assault, Domestic Family Violence Counselling Service.
In such a sensitive area, proper communication is key. These practical resources will help practitioners develop their responses to women experiencing violence and ultimately increase the effectiveness of projects.
- Respond to domestic & family violence
- Working with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities
- Working with culturally and linguistically diverse communities
- Risk Assessment Framework and Tools
- Mandatory reporting
- Protection orders and AVOs
Also, be sure to let your clients know about the National Counselling Helpline, available 24/7 on 1800 737 732.