Register now for Know Injury’s practical evaluation training opportunity in Perth!
Working in the city . . . the convenience of training in a metro location and transport dropping you right on the doorstep!
Please join Know Injury in a one day workshop to gain the knowledge and skills to plan for effective program evaluation. This workshop incorporates the WA Health Chronic Disease Directorate Research and Evaluation Framework so is great for any programs currently funded or tendering for funding. Bring along your project and utilise the expertise in the room to plan your evaluation.
Presented by experienced evaluation consultant, Dr Stacey Waters, this one day workshop is suitable for a variety of staff, including those working in health promotion, community safety or development.
You will walk away with the confidence to:
- Understand the differences between process, impact and outcome evaluation
- Identify the difference between research and evaluation
- Write project goals and objectives
- Understand the purpose of evaluation
- Consider a range of factors when choosing the appropriate study design
- Collect qualitative and quantitative data
- Develop surveys and other evaluation instruments
- Apply the Department of Health’s REFIG model to your projects evaluation
- Consider ethics in evaluation.
Venue: City West Lotteries House, Conference Room, 2 Delhi Street, West Perth
Date: Friday 24 June 2016.
Places are limited. Register today to take advantage of our discounted rate ($99).
For more information or to request an invoice, contact Know Injury on (08) 9420 7212 or [email protected].