Denise Sullivan, Director Chronic Disease Prevention, Public and Aboriginal Health Division at Department of Health Western Australia addressed the Injury Prevention Summit with key reports and frameworks developed by the Department of Health to help inform and guide injury prevention priorities for Western Australia.
Key reports include:
- WA Health Promotion Strategic Framework 2017-2021
- Injury Prevention in Western Australia: A Review of Statewide Activity for Selected Injury Areas
- Health and Wellbeing of Adults in Western Australia 2016: Overview and trends
- Health and Wellbeing of Children in Western Australia 2016. Overview and Trends
- Research and Evaluation Framework Implementation Guide
- Incidence and Cost of Injury in WA 2012