We are committed to the health and safety of our community, within our organisation and without. In line with government guidelines, our workforce will be working offsite from this week to increase physical distancing and protect our community.
In light of the changes that we are seeing across Australia in response to COVID-19, we want to reassure you that Injury Matters is still fully operational, albeit with our team working remotely in line with government recommendations.
We are treating the current situation seriously and are taking the necessary steps to keep our team, clients and community safe, as well as to ensure continued delivery of our programs and services to our clients and the community.
All our team are equipped and operational to work from home and can still be reached through all the regular channels.
Other steps we have taken at this time include:
- The Injury Matters office in Leederville will be closed and our team all working remotely until it is safe to return to an office environment. We will update you when this occurs.
- We are holding webinars and video conferences in place of face-to-face meetings.
- Road Trauma Support Counselling sessions are already being delivered via phone or video conference.
- Our phone lines all remain operational, we just may not be able to transfer your call to a team member and may need to get them to call you back as soon as possible.
- We remain contactable via email.
Injury Matters will continue our work utilising all of the necessary digital tools at our disposal to ensure we continue to deliver all of our programs and services to the high standard our community has come to know and expect.
Our programs and services can be access via the following methods:
Ph: (08) 6166 7688
|Road Trauma Support WA
Ph: 1300 004 814
|Stay on Your Feet™
Ph: 1300 30 35 40
Ph: (08) 6166 7688
We recognise that conditions for many are changing and may vary greatly and appreciate your patience and understanding in this challenging situation.
Injury Matters is still here to help where ever we can and we encourage the community to reach out and access our services if we can be of assistance.
We thank you for the continued support of Injury Matters and our affiliate programs.
Finally, and most importantly, please stay safe!