During the 2020/2021 financial year Injury Matters continued to grow the capacity of the WA injury prevention sector through the Know Injury program. With funding from the WA Department of Health, a variety of Know Injury activities were provided over the last twelve months, including;
- the Injury Prevention Success in the West Summit for 103 participants,
- 21 workforce development opportunities to over 488 professionals,
- consultations with 40 local governments,
- updates to 15 information resources, and
- facilitation of networking activities for 135 participants.
A special thanks to everyone who took the time to participate in the Know Injury program evaluation conducted by Edith Cowan University (ECU) in April and May 2021. The feedback you provided supports that the activities delivered via the Know Injury program increase your injury prevention knowledge and confidence to conduct injury prevention initiatives. In addition to allowing us to evaluate the impact, application and transfer of knowledge from Know Injury activities, your feedback and suggestions regarding future activities has greatly assisted in guiding the activities we will be delivering this financial year.
Learn how you can get involved in future Know Injury activities by signing up to the monthly Know Injury eNews or contact Injury Matters on 6166 7688.