Paraplegic Benefit Fund Australia (PBF) is a not-for-profit organisation established and working to reduce the incidence and impacts of spinal cord injury in Australia.
Paraplegic Benefit Fund (PBF Australia) was founded by the late Sir George Bedbrook (West Australian world-renowned spinal surgeon) in 1984. Sir George’s vision was to:
1. Reduce the impact to individuals who sustain a spinal cord injury.
2. Reduce the incidence of the injury in the Australian community.
3. Provide employment to people who have spinal cord injuries. “
Disabled parking bays available
Public Transportation Options
- Australia Wide
- Adults (26-64 years)
- Middle Years (9-14 years)
- Whole Community
- Young People (15-25 years)
- Transport Safety
- Water Safety
- Work Safety
- Alcohol and Drug Related Harm
- Road Trauma