The Goldfields Health Promotion Team works with community agencies to plan, implement and evaluate health promotion programs in the region. It provides a range of services such as help with grant applications; contact sharing and networking with outside agencies; training and education services; event planning; assistance with organising community awareness events, workshops and health expos; fundraising; and program promotion.
Main goals for Health Promotion team are:
1. Provision of evidence based an culturally secured health promotion service within the region.
2. Develop leadership and collaboration to improve health outcomes within the region.
3. Develop recognition of health promotion team within the region.
Disabled bays available
Public Transportation Options
- Aboriginal Communities
- Whole Community
- School Safety
- Sport and Recreation Safety
- Transport Safety
- Alcohol and Drug Related Harm
- Road Trauma